Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 2

Well, with leaving school and burning notes I've been quite busy and haven't written what I was meant to. Sorry about that!

30 Day ChallengeDay 2-10 Likes and Dislikes
This is difficult to narrow down but heregoes...
10 Likes
  1. Tea-I love tea and don't know what I'd do without it
  2. Watching films-I'd really love to be an actress and films inspire me hugley however I don't think I'm ever going to become an actress, unfortunately.
  3. Reading-I also love writing and books help me learn new techniques and ways of writing. I love reading so much, that whenever I finish a book I feel like I'm parting ways with a good friend.
  4. Te sea-I've lived by the sea all my life and dearly love the rugged coastline I live next to. I don't think I could ever live away from the sea, not even if I was in the nicest, most idyllic place on earth.
  5. Stories coming true- I love it when the thing you've dreamed of or read about in fairy tales for years and years actually happens in real life-it's such a great feeling!
  6. History-the past is so interesting and I think knowing about it is key to a good future. If we don't learn from the past, how can we have a successful present?
  7. Fashion-I really do like clothes. That's it really, I just adore fashion.
  8. British rom-coms-I just prefer them to American ones. Being British, it's nice to see that our awkwardness can actually be very funny and likeable and this is shown best of all in our rom-coms.
  9. The sun-rarely seen in Wales, warm and responsible for keeping us alive and well.
  10. Architecture- I really like the buildings around me, all the artwork that has gone into them and more.
I could go on for ages and ages but it only says 10 likes...
10 Dislikes
  1. Beans-I'm talking about baked beans. The smelly like round things that are covered in a high-calorie sauce and feel like you're eating a small, furry insect.
  2. Arrogance
  3. People who move their feet up and down
  4. People who talk over the TV-hello parents
  5. Social class
  6. My face
  7. Crowded shops
  8. 1960s architecture
  9. Looking overdressed
  10. Hypocrites
Again I could go on for years and years but I'd rather not bore you.





Tumblr 30 Day Letter Challenge
Your Crush
Dear Who ever you are,
I have no idea who you are, what you look like or why I like you. But , You, I hope you like me as much I like you. I tend to like people a lot when I have a crush on them and try and impress them at every chance I get. However, this does tend to go wrong very often, so if I seem loud, or meand or reserved it's because I'm nervous around you-I hope that you understand that. Maybe we'll go out sometime or something? Who ever you are, I hope the future me has picked well and won't get hurt.
Love,
Beth

30 Day Writing Challenge
Write a fan-fictionThis really is a challenge. I don't like fan-fictions and personally I find that they ruin a good book or TV show. I cringe when I read them and have always felt that I'd never, ever be able to write one myself. But a challenge is a challenge so I'll just have to give what I've got. I warn you, this will not be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment